As we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak, the health and well-being of our customers, tenants, employees, and communities remains our top priority. At Hilltop Mall we are making informed decisions based on state and national guidelines. While mass gatherings have been canceled, spaces where people are constantly moving such as airports, shopping malls, grocery stores, and similar stores remain open. To ensure a safe environment for our community, we will be taking all the necessary precautions. This includes, following guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and our local Department of Health.
We remain committed to supporting the operations of our retailers. Some retailers may implement their own corporate policies regarding modified hours or temporary store closures. It is encouraged to call individual stores prior to your visit for the most accurate information.
● Increased cleaning, especially key touchpoint areas including doors, bathrooms, water fountains, and surfaces.
● Signage informing you of any additional temporary changes to Hilltop Mall.
● You’ll notice hand sanitizers in critical areas throughout the property including entrances, common spaces, and high-touch areas.
● You may see changes including dispersing or removing seating in common areas to maintain social distancing guidelines.
● We’re working and communicating with our stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues to ensure they have access to COVID-19 information and support.
● For the sake of community health, we are actively determining what center events will be suspended based on the CDC and local health department recommendations.
● As always, our teams are prepared to respond quickly to increased health and safety guidelines and implement any recommended precautionary measures as needed.
● While we are a very friendly group, right now we’re erring on the side of caution by maintaining a healthy personal distance between others and avoiding handshakes. We are also working with closed mall office doors. Please give us a call or email us with any questions!